A sound sleep is a favor from God. However, this sleep may interrupt for many reasons. One of the biggest reasons for sleep disturbance is your mattress. A relaxing mattress is all you need to ensure a good sleeping time. Tempurpedic is a kind of mattress that is designed for sound sleepers. But using a Tempurpedic Mattress from year to year is not enough for ensuring your sleep quality. Tempurpedic mattresses need to be replaced after a specific period.
Do you know How Often Should You Replace a Tempurpedic Mattress? Generally, a Tempurpedic Mattress should replenishafter 7 to 8-year average use. The time may extend because the replacement of Tempurpedic Mattress depends on how you maintain it. After a long time of service, Tempurpedic Mattress may lose its shape, create lumps and dips. This may bring discomfort to your sleep and can lead you to kidney and heart disease.
Why Replace Your Mattress?
A Mattress is a slow investment of money. You will not obtain the benefit from it over a night. Since the quality of your mattress determines your sleep condition, you should pay attention to it. The replacement of a bed depends on many factors. You may understand when you should replace your mattress. According to the Many Sleep Foundation, people replace their mattresses for below reasons.
- If the mattress is older than 7 to 10 years.
- If the mattress became Saggy.
- If the mattress holds the body impressions.
- If the spine is not aligned when sleeping.
- If the mattress became uncomfortable.
- If the mattress is the reason for waking up stiff and sore.
- If feel any worsening allergies and asthma.
- If gained weight loss
- If the mattress is attracted by mold and mildew.
- If the mattress is affected by dust mites.
What Is The Average Life Of A Tempurpedic Mattress?
A Tempurpedic Mattress is not like any other general mattress. This mattress is specially designed for better sleep and to remove any kind of pain. Tempurpedic Mattress is best for side sleepers. However, it’s hard to say the exact lifespan of Tempurpedic Mattress because the lifespan of Tempurpedic Mattress depends on maintenance and care. If you care for your mattress in a good way, it may last for a long year. But as we said earlier, the average lifespan of a TempurPedic Mattress is about 7 to 10 years.
If you have playful children who play on the mattress all day long, then the durability of your TempurPedic Mattress may decrease. It will not last for a long time. The mattress may become saggy and uncomfortable. If you sit on the mattress side frequently, the shape of the mattress may be damaged. It will also reduce the lifespan of your TempurPedic Mattress. If you want to widen the lifespan of this mattress, you should care about it. Using a Sheets for Tempurpedic Mattress can extend its lifespan by saving it from dust and mildew.
How Often Should You Replace A Tempurpedic Mattress?
Tempurpedic Mattress made with viscoelastic foam. This type of mattress is mainly prepared for aircraft cushion. However, by using it for a long time, it may need to replace your TempurPedic Mattress. Many people don’t know the proper time to replace the mattress. They use it for years and years without knowing the destructive effects of using an old mattress. According to many sleep experts, the mattress should change after 7 to 10 years. Because after that specific time, any mattress like TempurPedic Mattress may be damaged.
However, the damage of TempurPedic Mattress can be reduced by regular maintenance. You use your mattress with care and don’t allow your children to make it a playground. Then the durability of your mattress can extend in a good way. Besides, if you use your mattress by rotating it after a few days, your mattress’s lifespan can extend.
Some users may claim that they have used a TempurPedic Mattress for 20 years. It is not a scam. Tempurpedic Mattress made with temper material. All the materials ensure the highest durability. People who use their TempurPedic Mattress with enough care and maintenance need not change it after 7 to 10 years. If you care about it enough, it will benefit you also. Tempurpedic Mattress is a good choice for sleep lovers. This mattress ensures a sound sleep condition and keeps your spinal cord aligned when you are sleeping.
How Can You Make Your Tempurpedic Mattress Last Longer?
To make your Tempurpedic Mattress last longer, you should care for it properly. You should also take some action to make it last longer. Let’s see which steps you should need to take-
- Use a Sheets- Using the right kind of Sheets for TempurPedic Mattress can extend the durability. These sheets will save your mattress from dust and other things. A sheet also enriches the beauty of the bed.
- Rotate Using- The rotating use of a mattress can extend the lifespan. Because using one side constantly may damage the side or damage the shape of the mattress. If you rotate the mattress after a few days, the mattress side doesn’t damage in a short time. You can use it for a longer time without feeling any discomfort.
- No Jumping on the Bed- Jumping on the bed is the most common cause of damage in most mattresses. Children frequently jump on the mattress like a playground. If you want to ensure your Tempurpedic Mattress’s longer lifespan, you should save it from children jumping.
- Let the light occasionally- When it sunny on the outside, let your mattress dry in the sun. You can strip your mattress to save it from dust. The light of the sun protects your mattress from mold and mildew.
Old and Saggy mattresses need to change. If you are concerned about your sleep and overall health condition, then changing the mattress after a certain period is most. Using a mattress repeatedly not only hamper your sleep quality but also leads you to severe disease. We hope that you got a vivid concept on How Often Should You Replace a Tempurpedic Mattress.
Change your Tempurpedic Mattress after above mention period and be safe. Since sleep has relation to many mental diseases. If you can’t sleep at night well, you may suffer from stress and anxiety, which may cause your high blood pressure. So change your Tempurpedic Mattress and stay safe by ensuring a sound sleep.